Nick originally wanted our blog name to be Where is Fayetteville? Had I expected that everyone would need to know that fact given the wonderful weather we've seeen, I may have agreed! We first want to let you know that we are okay!!!
Arkansas continues to make national news...flooding, tornadoes, more rain, more storms...you've seen it all. We want you to know that we appreciate the texts, phone calls, and emails more than you know! Below you will see that Fayetteville is in the NW corner of Arkansas and is relatively protected (or so "they" tell me) from tornadoes. We've been hit with LOTS of rain and flooding...but no tornadoes. The U of A made history yesterday as it shut down for the first time in its history due to the rain and floods.
Tonight, I'm staying in Branson, MO. My territory is somewhat large so I have to do an overnight every other week up here. As you can see, this area also has been hit very hard with the rain that won't stop. Notice the stairs, lamp post, and sign that shouldn't be under water!!!
Praying for some sunshine...




Hi Nicki!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted this on facebook and that I now realize you keep a blog! I can't believe how much awful weather you've had. Hope things get better. Anyways, just wanted to say "hi" and that I look forward to reading more.