| LOVING Santa! |
While it was great to go back to work and attempt to reestablish some normalcy to my lifestyle (yes, the shopping, breakfasts/lunches out, and Starbucks runs did have to come to end) I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 weeks off in December and would be lying if I didn't bring back some of the shopping and eating fun while I was off! On our way to Akron for Christmas, we made a stop in Cincinnati for the night and stayed with Nick's parents. We then headed to my parents' house for the week of Christmas and enjoyed what Nick and I refer to as the most relaxing time of the year. There's something about Christmas that makes it okay to do absolutely nothing, especially at my parents' house. My mom and dad are the world's BEST hosts. My mom set up a nursery for Kennedy and had all of our "favorites" waiting when we arrived. Jen, John and Parker also came up for Christmas so we had the entire crew home. I'm still amazed how doing so little can go by so fast. We had somewhat of an adventure making our way back to Arkansas. The snow allowed us to make an overnight stay in Columbus with Jen, John and Parker as well as an additional stay in St Louis where Kennedy experienced her first night in a hotel. She did great! I know we are biased, but Nick and I continue to say God has blessed us with the world's best baby!
| Free Babysitters! |
| Christmas Eve Family Picture |
| Looked better on Pinterest - need more photography lessons |

No comments:
Post a Comment