Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cincinnati Round One...






Although it feels like forever ago, a few weeks back we made our way to Cincinnati for quite a few celebrations!  From Nick's 30th Birthday, OB's first baby shower, a wonderful wedding to Father's Day,  I really don't know how we manage to squeeze so much into just a short weekend, but I must say, Nick and I always find a way!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  Unfortunately, I don't have more yet from the adorable baby shower that Pattie hosted but will post them soon.  The theme was "Is it a boy or Is it a girl" and everything was decorated in pink and blue.  After having my first shower, it definitely made OB's approaching arrival seem real and exciting!  
The three of us...just missing Jack!

Another Twin Baby Bump Photo!!
Two bumps plus Mom and Dad!

The Theme of the Shower!!

A passdown Baby Blanket that Pattie received as a gift when Nick was born with many open squares to fill in with more babies! 

Katie and me at the Slone/Sellet wedding!!  We are due just 10 days apart!

Nick and Denny celebrating their June 14th Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment