Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Weekend and Baby Update!

I will let the pictures sum up our wonderful long weekend with my parents and Jen and John.  Not only was this Jen and John's first trip to Arkansas, but it was also the first time all of us were together since our big announcement....and theirs!  Jen and John are expecting their first baby just three weeks behind us - due September 28th!  It has been so much fun sharing this amazing experience together!


The weather was perfect!

Crystal Bridges Trails

Merecedes giving Jack some needed exercise!

The weekend project - a ramp for the shed!


Our first baby bump picture together!

The guys went to the Razorback game!

Easter Sunday family picture - the dogs weren't as excited!

The final baby bump picture before Jen and John made the drive back to Ohio

OB UPDATE - For those of you who don't know, Nick has named our baby OB since we not only don't know if we are having a boy or girl but we also haven't come up with names yet.  So, I've finally given in and gotten used to OB - "our baby".  We had our 20 week appointment today and everything looks perfect!  I continue to be amazed at this little miracle that is developing inside of me.  About two or so weeks ago, I felt our baby move for the first time...which really did and continues to feel like little bubbles.  Nick has even been able to feel the movements which has made this pregnancy seem even more "real".  OB seems to wake up and move around as soon as I sit down to relax in the evenings.  I still continue to feel great which I'm very thankful for!!  We'll keep the updates coming!

My skinny feet or Nick's large feet?  You decide!

Love the profile shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment